The 9100:2016 Delta Training Program is now available for purchase in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
This program is mandatory for all current authenticated auditors, and must be completed successfully in accordance with International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) Other Party Management Team (OPMT) Supplemental Rule 003 – Rules for 9100/9110/9120:2016 and 9101:2016 Transition.
The IAQG-sanctioned 9100:2016 Online Update Component is only available to auditors who have successfully completed the IAQG 9100 AATT. The IAQG-sanctioned 9100:2016 Online Update Component is $545 and approximately 9-12 hours in length, and covers the key changes from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016, and from 9101:2014 to 9101:2016 (including the 9101:2016 Forms).
The program consists of the following online training and assessment modules:
- ISO 9001:2015 Pre-Assessment (2-hour and 15 minute assessment, 80% pass requirement)
- 9100:2016 Delta Training
- 9100:2016 Comprehensive Review (30-minute assessment, feedback-only)
- 9101:2016 Delta Training
- 9100:2016 Forms and Audit Reporting Training
- Trial Assessment (15-minute trial assessment, for training purposes only)
- Trial Assessment Review
- 9100:2016 Forms and Audit Reporting Assessment (2-hour and 15 minute assessment, 73% pass requirement)
As you complete each requirement, the next module will unlock automatically. Assessments may be taken in an non-proctored environment, but are subject to time and access restrictions explained prior to beginning the assessment. Feedback will be provided immediately upon completion of each assessment.
RETAKE EXAMINATION TIMING REQUIREMENTS
If you do not pass the ISO 9001:2015 Pre-Assessment or the 9100:2016 Forms and Audit Reporting Assessment, you will need to purchase the associated retake. While retakes may be purchased right away, a minimum wait period is required prior to beginning each subsequent attempt, according to the following schedule:
- First retake attempt: minimum of 24 hours following the initial attempt
- Second retake attempt: minimum of 5 days following the 1st retake attempt
- Third retake attempt: minimum of 10 days following the 2nd retake attempt
Delta training programs for 9110:2016 and 9120:2016 are scheduled to be released in early 2017. In order to receive your certificate for 9110:2016 or 9120:2016, you will need to have successfully completed the 9100:2016 Delta Training program.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +1 (888) 788-4342 or +1 (226) 777-0160. Our Customer Support Team is available by phone from 8:30am to 5:00pm US Central Time (GMT-6).