Lessons Learned in Process Approach
For organizations transitioning from ISO/TS 16949 to ISO/TS 16949, this one day course is designed to provide participants with a basic understanding of these changes. In addition, the last several years have provided many lessons learned from the Process Approach; therefore, this course will also provide participants an understanding that the Process Approach is an integral part of an organization’s business management system. This will be taught through both individual participation and group activities.
Length: 1 day Prerequisites: Participants must be familiar with ISO/TS 16949 (there will not be a clause-by-clause review of all sections of the standard)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the changes within ISO/TS 16949 and what that means to the organization
- Identify the benefits the process approach of ISO/TS 16949 can deliver to any business management system
- Provide Lessons Learned about the Process Approach
- Identify the different levels of processes within an organization and how they link to maximize effectiveness and efficiency in the organization
- Define basic quality system terminology
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and techniques
- Manage Conflict
- Plan, prepare and perform an internal quality audit
- Identify the impact upon auditing technique and methodology utilizing the process approach
- Simulate an audit using documentation from an actual organization
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Executives and Upper Level Management
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Purpose and Objectives
- Process Approach
- Review of changes within ISO/TS 16949
- Closure and Planning: Opportunities, Roadblocks and Implementation Planning