This course is designed for both new auditors and those looking to sharpen their current auditing skills. It covers both Understanding and Auditing of the ISO/TS Standard. Participants will acquire the necessary skills to become a leader in preparing and conducting 1st and 2nd party audits through interactive methods and avoiding lecture based learning. This course includes a full-simulated audit.
Length: 3 days Prerequisites: None
- Perform audits based on the ISO 19011 Standard
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ISO/TS 16949 Standard and the Process Approach
- Form an audit team
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Determine needed documentation and organize according to the standard
- Classify, record, and resolve nonconformities
- Implement preventative measures to avoid future nonconformities
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Any memeber of an ISO/TS 16949 implementation team
- New internal auditors and experienced auditors that have not attended training in over three years
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- A comprehensive review of the ISO/TS 16949 Standard
- Quality System Terminology
- What is an audit? Types, objectives and relation to a standard
- Internal Auditors: attributes, roles and responsibilities
- Communication Skills: verbal, nonverbal and conflict situations
- Plan the Audit
- Prepare the Audit
- Perform the Audit
- After the Audit
This course can be taken as an open enrollment or requested for on-site training. During on-site training, your organization’s actual audit can be used to enhance the learning experience.