|October 28-31, 2013||Southfield, MI||Register at AIAG|
With four knowledge-packed days and a low student-to-instructor ratio of 10:1 for an optimal learning environment, this “supplier version” of the official ISO/TS 16949 third-party auditor certification course focuses on the requirements of ISO/TS 16949, its linkages to core tools and customer requirements, and automotive process approach auditing practices. This course is designed to meet ISO/TS 16949 requirements and customer requirements for DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Ford Motor Company, and General Motors Corporation.
Length: 4 days Prerequisites: An understanding of ISO 9001 standard is necessary. Participants must also have a working knowledge of ISO/TS 16949
- New content includes the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) expectations for auditor performance defined in the Certification Body Auditor Competency Criteria (what an automotive auditor needs to know and do to be able to audit accurately and consistently) and Rules for achieving IATF recognition 2nd Edition. Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Prepare for a Stage 1 Readiness review
- Audit with an Automotive process approach
- Report findings accurately and effectively
- Investigate nonconformity management
- Audit customer specifics
- Demonstrate an understanding of the new standard of the ISO/TS 16949 certification and audit processes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integration of the Core Tools into ISO/TS 16949, which remain an important part of registration to ISO/TS 16949 in the United States, as well as many other regions of the world (Mexico, South America, Canada, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Japan, other parts of Asia and many more)
- Develop higher quality internal audit skills, which lead to better performance on registration, and surveillance audits
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Executives and Upper Level Management
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Understanding ISO/TS 16949 and the Process Approach including linkages to North American core tools and customer requirements
- Audit Preparation and Planning and Case Study Applications
- Case Study and Audit Applications of ISO/TS 16949
- Evaluation, Assessment and Feedback
This course can be taken as an open enrollment or requested for on-site training. During on-site training, your organization’s actual audit can be used to enhance the learning experience.