This course is designed for both new auditors and those looking to sharpen their current auditing skills. Participants will acquire the necessary skills to become a leader in preparing and conducting 1st and 2nd party audits through interactive methods and avoiding lecture based learning.
Length: 2 days Prerequisites: Understanding ISO 9001 highly recommended
- Perform audits based on the ISO 19011 Standard
- Comply to the ISO 9001 Standard by applying the Process Approach to your quality management system
- Form an audit team
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Determine needed documentation and organize according to the standard
- Classify, record, and resolve nonconformities
- Implement preventative measures to avoid future nonconformities
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Any member of an ISO 9001 implementation team
- New internal auditors and experienced auditors that have not attended training in over three years
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Review of the Process Approach
- Review of the Standard
- Quality Management Principles as a Context for Auditing
- Conflict Mangement
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Skills (continued)
- Auditing Application