The purpose of this course is to provide the participants with the skills and tools for conducting Internal Audits based on the requirements of ISO 50001. The skills obtained through this course will provide the participant with the ability to prepare and conduct 1st and 2nd party Energy Management Systems Audits.
Length: 2 days Prerequisites: ISO 50001 Understanding and Implementing an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Perform internal audits based on the ISO 50001 Standard
- Form an Audit team
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Determine needed documentation and organize according to the standard
- Classify, record, and resolve nonconformities
- Implement preventive measures to avoid future nonconformities
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Any member of an ISO 50001 implementation team
- New internal auditors and experienced auditors who are not familiar with ISO 50001
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Review of ISO 14001 and its impact to an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Review of the Standard
- Measuring and Monitoring Energy Performance Data
- Conflict Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Skills (continued)
- Auditing Application