Adherence to environmental guidelines is rapidly becoming a common business practice and requirement. This course prepares participants for ISO 14001 by examining it clause by clause.
Length: 1 day Prerequisites: None
- Apply ISO 14001 to different organizations
- Apply the ISO 14001 clauses and relate the clauses to the intent of the standard
- Create a basic non-business model or metaphor for elements of the standard – something that has inputs, transformations and outputs as any business would have
- Identify aspects and targets
- Prepare an implementation strategy
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Any member of an ISO 14001 implementation team
- New internal auditors and experienced auditors that have not attended training in over three years
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s environmental management system
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Key Issues in Environmental Management
- Purpose and Benefits of an Environmental Management System
- Evolution of the ISO 14000 Series
- Understanding The Standard
- Process Identification
- Sources for Identifying Aspects
- Understanding Potential Impacts and Effects
- Case Study
- Identifying Targets
- Preparing Implementation Strategy