Obtain practical experience in identifying appropriate measurement tools and analyzing the data they provide – all with the goal of improving customer satisfaction. The training course provides a review of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 Section 8 and an introduction to three levels of tools/techniques useful in measurement, data analysis and continual improvement: Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced. Gain insights into how measurement, data analysis, and continual improvement lead to process control, product conformity, and, ultimately, customer satisfaction. Learn to confirm levels of effectiveness and efficiency for measurement, data analysis, and continual improvement activities.
Length: 2 day Prerequisites: None
- Demonstrate an understanding of critical linkage from process control to product conformity to customer satisfaction – and how the underlying principles, approach and tools of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 can help you achieve your goal of customer satisfaction
- Correct and prevent problems by appropriately using measurement and analytical tools
- Use measurement and analytical tools from Pareto analysis and GANTT charts to scatter diagrams and activity networks
- Identify which measurement and analytical tools are appropriate for various situations by participation in team activities
- Demonstrate a proactive vs. reactive approach to measurement of performance
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Anyone who needs to learn about measurement and data analysis requirements of the ISO
9001 Standard and/or the ISO/TS 16949 Technical Specification
- Implementation team leaders and members, engineers, plant and purchasing managers, internal
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Introductions, Course Outline, Purpose and Objectives
- The eight quality management principles
- ISO 9000 family of standards: purpose and intent
- Elementary Analytic Techniques
- Intermediate Analytic Techniques
- Team Activity
- Team Activity
- Proactive performance Measures
- Application Activity – Phase 1
- Application Activity – Phase 2