Discussion begins with the role of “Top Management.” Concepts of Strategic Management, Tactical Management, and Operational Management are explored. Through group activities and individual participation, participants will gain skills to develop and manage a QMS and/or EMS implementation plan for their organization. Implementation planning includes identification of the basic types of planning, key project elements, key milestones, and essential planning tools.
Length: 1 day Prerequisites: An executive understanding of a Standard or Technical Specification. One of the “Executive Understanding” courses highly recommended
Participant groups will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of “Top Management”
- Differentiate between strategic, tactical and operational planning
- Fill in and complete strategic, operational and tactical GANTT charts of implementation process
- Apply planning tools to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO/TS 16949 implementation process
- Outline essential registration steps
- Develop project maintenance tools
- Assign specific implementation tasks and responsibilities
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Management/executive group
- Steering committee
- Implementation team
- Other key implementation individuals
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them