Developing Employee Training
Acquire the skills required to assess the need for training for your employees in order to implement a quality management system (QMS). Then learn how to develop, deliver and evaluate the training that is needed. Create a training action plan and gain training experience with practice training sessions.
Length: 1 day Prerequisites: Attendance of an “Understanding” Course is recommended
Participant groups will:
- Train internal trainers to successfully plan and deliver training
- Develop an Employee Handbook
- Develop effective training skills
- Plan for training based on the purpose, audience and length of course
- Prepare for training: participant materials, visual aids, location
- Practice training
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Representatives from implementation teams
- Internal trainers or those interested in developing internal training capabilities
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Training Preparation
- Planning for Training
- Preparing for Training
- Practicing and Evaluating Training
- Delivering Training
- Develop Employee Handbook