The purpose of the workshop is to provide the participant with a basic overview of the Poka Yoke System for developing a Zero Defects strategy in industrial applications. The workshop will provide an introduction to the system and its toolbox to assist the participants in the development and implementation of a Zero Defects Based Culture. It will provide a series of defined activities and applications for its use as a process. The workshop is generic in nature and is keyed for an 8-hour exploratory approach.
Note: A second day of proscribed activities is available. On the second day, the organization will identify several areas of concern that then will be developed specifically to your organization, under supervision, using the Poka Yoke Strategies.
Length: 1 day Prerequisites: None
- Identify Poka Yoke strategies
- Define Zero Defect Quality Control
- List and Identify the Three Elements of Zero Defects Quality Control
- Initiate the implementation process
- Identify where Poka Yokes are needed
- Detect abnormalities as they occur
- Demonstrate an understanding as to why traditional Quality Tools do not respond quickly enough
- Develop an implementation process to ensure quicker response to problems
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Production and Quality Managers
- Engineer Personnel
- Continual Improvement Coordinators
- Internal Auditors
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Orientation to Poka Yoke and ZQC (Zero Quality Control) principles
- Errors and Mistakes
- Poka Yoke functions and devices
- Poka Yoke and ZQC implementation strategies
- Case Studies and application exercises for the implementation of ZQC using Poka Yoke Strategies
- Defining implementation strategies through application exercises
- Review and Wrap-up
- Work-Based Poka Yoke assignments
- Review and Selection of Process/Activity for applying Poka Yoke Strategies
- Establishing team and timelines for defined projects
- Development of implementation strategies