|June 17, 2013||Southfield, MI||Register at AIAG|
|September 23, 2013||Southfield, MI||Register at AIAG|
|December 2, 2013||Southfield, MI||Register at AIAG|
This is a one-day intense look at the methods for implementing and applying the principles of statistical process control to manufacturing processes. The course will include activities that provide the participant with the tools necessary to establish an effective SPC system at their facility.
Length: 1 day Prerequisites: A working knowledge of ISO/TS 16949, the FMEA process, familiarity with Microsoft Excel and a laptop loaded with Excel.
- Identify the linkage of SPC and the Measurement Studies with ISO/TS 16949 requirements and the 4th edition FMEA and PPAP
- Incorporate the use of the 4th Edition FMEA and PPAP in applied activities
- Develop SPC tools based on defining customer requirements and acceptance of criteria
- Apply software to the calculation of Control Limits and incorporation of measurement studies process to the selected Process Controls
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Anyone involved in the implementation of ISO/TS 16949
- Individuals and cross functional teams interested in risk reduction and anyone who wants a better understanding of basic FMEA and risk management methodology
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them