|June 20-21, 2013||Southfield, MI||Register at AIAG|
|September 26-27, 2013||Southfield, MI||Register at AIAG|
|December 5-6, 2013||Southfield, MI||Register at AIAG|
Learn the skills needed to implement the APQP process, develop control plans and complete the production part approval process smoothly, efficiently and effectively. Using simulations, groups will work with customer engineers to develop a customer requirement and take it from prototype to a functionally acceptable and capable part. Realism is enhanced as teams develop flow charts, process instructions and control plans for the product and carry them through the PPAP submission.
Length: 2 days Prerequisites: Knowledge of automotive requirements is recommended
- Identify key linkages between ISO/TS 16949 and APQP, FMEA, MSA and SPC and demonstrate an understanding of the “big picture”
- Identify the 5 phases of APQP
- Identify PPAP submission requirements
- Develop a functional timing plan for production and delivery of a simulated product
- Identify features of developing a manufacturing system and its control plans, and validating the manufacturing process
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Quality Managers and Quality Team Leaders
- 3rd party Auditors to ISO/TS 16949
- Anyone involved in the implementation
- Anyone who wants a better understanding of the quality planning process
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Basics of Quality Planning and APQP
- APQP 1.0 – Plan and Define
- APQP 2.0 – Product Design and Development
- APQP 3.0 – Process Design and Development
- APQP 4.0 – Product and Process Validation
- Production Part Approval Process
- APQP 5.0 – Production, Feedback and Assessment
- Key Linkages and APQP Examples
- Bulk Material Supplement
A two-hour eLearning module is also available. This module provides a good overview of the Core Tools before coming to the class, and would also be an excellent way to prepare for the AIAG Core Tools certification exam in APQA and PPAP.