This course will provide an overview of the development and implementation of Special Process Assessment Techniques using the AIAG Guides CQI-9, 11 & 12. All forms completed during the course will be reviewed for content and applicability to each of the special processes and will be based on those checklists/forms from the AIAG CQI-9, 11 & 12 Guides.
Length: 1 day Prerequisites: An understanding of Special Processes, in particular, heat treating, coating and plating and the internal assessment process identified by AIAG.
- Assess the following systems:
- CQI-9 Heat Treat
- CQI-11 Plating
- CQI-12 Coating
- Conduct a thorough and credible assessment development process using the AIAG CQI-9, 11 &12 Guides
- Identify the need for continual improvement and apply it to each of the processes
- Prepare, conduct and assess audits and resulting noncomformities
- Develop methods for identifying and interpreting objective evidence
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Internal auditors for organizations who engage in special processes
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Introduction and review of the process approach
- Auditor Qualification
- Special Processes Guides
- Simulated Assessments