This 2-day course examines the requirements of AS9100 and the background and intent that affect how AS9100 is implemented. The course includes a clause by clause review of the standard.
Length: 2 days Prerequisites: None
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the implementation of the Process Approach has affected AS9100C
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose and intent of the AS9100C standard through a clause by clause review
- Apply each of the standard’s clauses
- Develop and utilize Turtle Diagrams
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Any member of an AS9100C implementation team
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
- Trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining AS9100 to employees
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Process Approach
- Process Identification: Customer Oriented Processes, Support Processes, and Management Processes
- Customer Oriented Process Analysis
- Management Process Analysis
- Understanding the AS9100 Standard
- Understanding AS9100 Standard
- Closure Activities