The Aerospace Auditor Transition Training is the course which has been mandated and sanctioned by the IAQG for all current AAs, AEAs, and AIEAs to meet the new training requirement for AS9110 Revision C. This course is applicable and beneficial to internal auditors, Implementation teams, OEMs, and non aerospace auditors looking to become Aerospace auditors. The course is process-based to add value for those implementation members who desire to learn how to audit for effectiveness as well as compliance.
Length: 1 Day Prerequisites: IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to AS9100C
The one-day instructor-led session:
- Build on foundation and concepts learned in AS 9100 Online and 4-day Instructor-led course
- Audit effectively organizations to the updated AS 9110 standard
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of and integrate applicable NAA, Statutory, and Customer
- Identify requirements of the audit system
- Apply knowledge in a Practicum based on the AS 9101Rev D standard utilizing the following scenarios:
- Review and Reflection of the materials presented directly by instructors
- Team activities using scenarios that focuses on standard clauses
- Class discussions that leverages off of the extensive experience/backgrounds of students in all
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Anyone seeking AS9110 certification, requiring update, or knowledge of AS9110
- Trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS9110 to employees
- Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits to the AS9110 Standard
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
- Those attendees who want to understand how to audit for effectiveness and compliance
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Evaluation Criteria
- Bridge from Online Training
- AS9110 Concepts Review
- Additional AS9101 Rev D Requirements for Conducting an Audit to AS 9110
- Impact and integration of Authority Requirements, Including Aviation Defense Maintenance Applications and Comparisons of NAA Manuals and AS9110 Requirements
- Review of Process Approach Auditing
- Training Closure Activity
- Proctored Assessments-2 hour combined examination
- Knowledge Examination
- Application Examination
Plexus International’s “IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to AS9110” is focused on the training and development of the auditor candidates. Advisement, correction, discussion, information transfer and learning are the focus of the training session. Additionally, trainer evaluations of the auditor candidates’ performance and understanding are directed toward improving the candidates’ performance and understanding. Trainers do not make final pass/fail determinations during the training, but they collect performance data that is used as an input to make pass/fail determinations with regard to candidates’ performance and understanding. Final evaluation of the candidates is the result of online examinations and continual evaluations during the training session.