This is a 5-day program which upon successful completion, participants receive both:
- RABQSA Lead Auditor Certificate
- IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to Revision C certificate
This course meets the training requirements for anyone pursuing AA, AEA or AIEA certification.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Process Approach
- Understand and apply the requirements of 9101D
- Perform audits based on ISO 19011 guidance and the effective use of 9101D
- Demonstrate an understanding of the AS9100 Standard and how to audit these requirements based on the Process Approach
- Apply the RABQSA Auditor Certification Handbook
- Link the AS9100 Standards to Quality Management Principles
- Form an audit team
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Determine needed documentation
- Classify, record and resolve nonconformities
- Implement preventative measures to avoid future nonconformities
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
Cost per participant is $3495. Price includes:
- Foundations of Auditing Online Module (3-4 hours; not timed
- Auditing Fundamentals Knowledge Exam (45-minute timed exam; must pass with 70% or higher to attend instructor-led training)
- 9100 Initial Knowledge Exam (45 minutes; timed)
- 9100 Initial Application Exam (45 minutes; timed)
- Foundations: Understanding 9100 Online Module (6-8 hours; not timed)
- 5-Day Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Final Exams Results Processing
- Certificate Generation (upon course completion)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks & Refreshments
- Any member of an AS9100 implementation team
- Trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS9100 to employees
- Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits to the AS9100 Revision C Standard
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
- Supplier Auditors
Plexus Master Trainers. Plexus Master Trainers train and evaluate:
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, AS9100, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems, FSSC 22000:2005 Food Safety, ISO 9001:2008 for Healthcare and ISO 13485:2003 for Medical Devices.
- Plexus trains 3rd party auditors and wrote the materials used to certify all of them
- Bridging from the online courses and auditing
- Process Approach practicum
- Pre-Audit and Stage 1
- Audit Planning
- Auditing Planning (continued)
- Auditing Top Management
- Auditing Process Owners
- Auditing Process Trails
- Auditing Planning Trails (continued)
- Conclusions, Reporting and Certification Recommendation
- Surveillance, Recertification and Special Audits
- 9100 + 9101 Knowledge (1.5 hours)
- 9100 Application (2 hours)
- Interview (1 hour, 30 minutes preparation, 30 minutes interview)
- Lead Auditor Written Exam (75 minutes)
All participants are required to bring a laptop for the online final examinations. There are two elements involved in the evaluation and examination for successful completion of participants of this course:
- Knowledge Examinations: Participants will be evaluated on their knowledge of the applicable Standards
- Application Examination: Participants will be evaluated based on their applied knowledge of AS9100 during the 5-day course with a final interview on the 5th day.
On successful completion of the course participants receive two certificates. Both certificates are required for AS9100C Lead Auditor Certification:
- Successful completion of the RABQSA AS9100C Lead Auditor exam will result in the receipt of a AS9100C Lead Auditor Certificate of Successful Completion. Those who do not pass will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Aerospace Auditor Transition Training: Successful completion of the AATT exams will result in receipt of a certificate of successful completion of the AATT, which satisfies the training requirement for individual QMS and Aerospace Auditor certifications (AA, AEA, and AIEA) through RABQSA.
Note: The time allotted for taking the examinations is a total of 5 hours. Strict adherence to the time limit is to be maintained.
Plexus International’s “RABQSA-Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor with IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to AS9100 Revision C” is focused on the training and development of the auditor candidates. Advisement, correction, discussion, information transfer and learning are the focus of the training session. Additionally, trainer evaluations of the auditor candidates’ performance and understanding are directed toward improving the candidates’ performance and understanding. Trainers are not to make final pass/fail determinations during initial parts of the training, but they are to collect performance data that assist them to make pass/fail determinations with regard to candidates’ performance and understanding. Final evaluation of the candidates is the result of the online examinations, interviews and the continual evaluations during the training session.