The Aerospace Auditor Transition Training is the course which has been mandated and sanctioned by the IAQG for all current AAs, AEAs, and AIEAs to meet the new training requirement for AS9120 Revision C. This course is applicable and beneficial to internal auditors, OEMs, Implementation teams, and non aerospace auditors looking to become Aerospace auditors. The course is process-based to add value for those implementation members who desire to learn how to audit for effectiveness as well as compliance.
Length: Estimated 2 hours Prerequisites: IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to AS9100C
- Demonstrate an understanding of the AS9120 Standard
- Build off of and assume a full understanding and use of a “Process Based Auditing Approach” and of the AS9101 Rev D requirements, intent, and methodologies.
- Identify the focus of this training is to tie AS9120 specific requirements into the existing knowledge base of AS 9100 QMS audits.
- Integrate specifics, which are shown for clarity of understanding where appropriate, using the AS9101 Rev D forms (to include the OER) and methodologies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Key Theme throughout as Risk in the distribution activities which must be the “line of sight” for all audits and effectiveness judgments.
- Reflect on the potential Stakeholders relying upon an “effective” distribution process in a QMS that fully integrates the intent of AS 9120 through the following perspectives:
- Supply Chain
- Regulatory Authorities
- IAQG Member Companies
Learning is maximized through participation. That is why Plexus training avoids lecture-based teaching and focuses on group activities, case studies and hands-on applications. Learn by doing.
- Anyone seeking AS 9120 certification, requiring update, or knowledge of AS9120
- Trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS9120 to employees
- Anyone who wants to be able to conduct 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits to the AS9100 Standard
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system
- Those attendees who want to understand how to audit for effectiveness and compliance
Plexus International’s “IAQG-Sanctioned Aerospace Auditor Transition Training to AS9120” is focused on the training and development of the auditor candidates. Advisement, correction, discussion, information transfer and learning are the focus of the training session. Additionally, trainer evaluations of the auditor candidates’ performance and understanding are directed toward improving the candidates’ performance and understanding. Trainers do not make final pass/fail determinations during the training, but they collect performance data that is used as an input to make pass/fail determinations with regard to candidates’ performance and understanding. Final evaluation of the candidates is the result of online examinations and continual evaluations during the training session. For the online component, the pass/fail of the initial examination determines completion of module requirements