|Course Name||Course Type||Availability|
|RABQSA-Certified ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor training with AS9100C Emphasis||Instructor Led||Onsite or Open Enrollment|
|RABQSA-Certified AS9100C Lead Auditor Training with AATT||eLearning + Instructor Led||Onsite or Open Enrollment|
|IAQG-Sanctioned 9100 Aerospace Auditor Transition Training (AATT)||eLearning + Instructor Led||Onsite or Open Enrollment|
|IAQG Sanctioned 9110 Aerospace Auditor Transition Training||eLearning + Instructor Led||Onsite or Open Enrollment|
|IAQG Sanctioned 9120 Aerospace Auditor Transition Training||eLearning||Online|
|IAQG ASD Evaluator Training||Instructor Led||Open Enrollment|
|AS9100C Supplier Transition Training||Instructor Led||Onsite|
|AS9100C Understanding and Internal Auditor Training||Instructor Led||Onsite or Open Enrollment|
|Understanding AS9100C||Instructor Led||Onsite|
|AS9100C Executive Understanding||Instructor Led||Onsite|
What is AS9100?
AS9100 is the quality management standard specifically written for the aerospace industry. It had long been considered by a variety of entities (e.g. the Federal Aviation Administration), that the ISO 9000 series of standards were inadequate in terms of ensuring quality and safety in the “high risk” aerospace industry. ISO 9001 is deeply rooted within AS100 with additional requirements applied specifically to aviation safety concerns.
There is now a family of the AS9100 Standards applicable to different areas within the aerospace industry which include the following:
AS 9101 – Quality System Assessment
AS 9102 – Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirements
AS 9104 – Standard for overall control of Aerospace Scheme
AS 9110 – Requirements for Maintenance Organizations
AS 9120 – Requirements for Stockiest and Distributors
Benefits of Implementation
- Focuses the organization upon the key requirements of the customer
- Focuses the organization upon the key characteristics of aerospace products and services
- Common language to improve understanding of quality requirements
- Demonstrates the operation of globally accepted quality standards
- Increased opportunities and acceptance within the global aerospace supply-chain
- Improved product and process quality
- Reassignment of supplier resources to quality improvement
- Potential reduction in variation of product and service quality
- Efficiency gains
- Potential reduction in 2nd party system audits
- Compliance with a system supported by regulatory bodies
Why seek AS9100 Revision C Certification?
By implementing AS9100, employees will become more engaged and motivated by better understanding their roles and responsibilities. Cost savings can be experienced through improved efficiency and productivity as product and/or service deficiencies will be highlighted. From this, improvements can be developed, resulting in less waste, inappropriate or rejected work and fewer complaints. Successful implementation of AS9100 will notice that orders are met consistently, on time and that meet Customer Specific Requirements (CSRs).